28 Jan Norton Antivirus Technical Support (+1)800-723-4210 Quick Fix Solution Number
Get quick fix solutions all the problems you encounter while using the Norton Antivirus
During the course of using the Norton Antivirus many users encounter some basic configuration and downloading issues. Sometimes the files get corrupted and cannot prevent the threats from targeting the software. In all such cases it is extremely important to refer to the Norton Antivirus technical support number. Dial the toll free number 1 800 723 4210 to get full help and support from the highly cooperative technical staff. The Norton Antivirus customer support number is available to all the antivirus users 24/7.
As far as those users are concerned who have a considerable knowledge of the computer operations they can follow to the given instructions below to solve the basic downloading issues. If at any point users think that the problem still persists they can contact the Norton Antivirus technical support number at their own ease.
Norton Antivirus does not start up?
Many a times when the Norton Antivirus users try to update their Antivirus program the product does not start up. If the problem does not get solved even after restarting the computer then read the instructions below to counter the existing issue.
How to solve the start up issue?
- Start by downloading the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Once the download is completed save the file to the windows desktop.
- Then go to the Downloads folder and double click the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool icon.
- Go through the product license agreement and click Agree to proceed further.
- Next click on the Remove and Reinstall icon. Some users might not see the reinstall option if their Norton product is licensed by the service provider. In that case click on the Remove Only option.
- Now click on the Continue or the Remove button.
- In the end just restart your computer to apply the changes that were made to the system.
- For those users who had the Remove Only option available to them they might need to reinstall their Norton Antivirus.
After following all these steps the original problem still might not get resolved. In that case users could contact the Norton Antivirus technical support number for further assistance.
Norton Antivirus cannot be accessed after upgrading to Windows 10
Users often complain that after upgrading to the Windows 10 they were not able to find the Norton Antivirus on their computer. For first time users it is advised to contact the Norton Antivirus tech support number to help them with the issue.
The advanced users any try out the given solution below.
How to run Norton Antivirus on Windows 10?
- Start by downloading the fix tool.
- Once the download is completed save the file on the desktop.
- Next locate the Norton fix tool icon and right click on the Windows 10 NortonUpgrader.exe file.
- Click the Run as the administrator option. By doing this you are agreeing to the Usage License.
- An Installation window will open up. Click next and then follow the on screen instructions to successfully install the Norton Antivirus on Windows 10.
If the Antivirus is still not running, then call on the Norton Antivirus tech support number to fix the issue.